Senior Manager - Operational Risk Management
Salary $140,000 - $165,000 per year
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Daniel Leavy
JobRef 124752/0012019-10-22 2019-12-21 financial-services permanent US New York New York 125 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019 USD 140000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently partnering with a premier investment bank in New York City looking to add a Senior Manager to their operational risk management department. This will be a role focusing on implementing the operational risk framework into the risk management group as a whole. This group covers the traditional areas of risk such as market risk, credit risk, operational risk etc.
- implementing Operational risk framework into the risk management group.
- Running and Maintaining RCSA's
- Reviewing and testing control design and monitoring performance.
- Communicating with Key regulators and Stakeholders
- Lead discussions with operational risk staff and business leaders
- 7+ years in operational risk management
- experience communicating with key regulators and stakeholders
- Performing operational risk activities such as RCSA's , KRI's , assurance activities, business risk reporting etc.
- A university degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Skills in building and nurturing meaningful relationships