VP, Swap Dealer Policies & Procedures
Salary $130000 - $180000 per year
Location New York
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
Date posted October 21, 2016
An opportunity based in New York to work on regulatory transitions and policy work within the swap dealer compliance team at an international investment bank has just come up.
About the VP, Swap Dealer Policies & Procedures role:
In this position, the compliance officer will have the primary responsibility of developing swap dealer policy and procedures. You should have a strong background in dealing with regulatory change either through their experience with a bank or regulator.
- Enhancing the swap dealer compliance program and process for maintenance and review of policies and procedures
- Reviewing, drafting, and advising on policies and procedures
- Coordinating policy and procedures with stakeholders from across the swap dealer, including business, Risk, and Operations
- Responding to regulatory inquiries and internal reviews
- Interacting with regulators and SEFs
This Vice President Policies & Procedures Swap Dealer role would greatly appreciate a regulator or an individual who has experience developing policies internally for a bank. A J.D. is highly preferred for this role. This compliance officer will be reviewing and analyzing compliance monitoring reports and other related source documents for suspicious/unusual patterns of activity.
This international investment bank is well known world wide and is increasing their head count within the compliance program. There is an increased emphasis on strengthening the swap dealer compliance program given the strict regulatory requirements as of late.
If you are a driven compliance officer, regulatory or lawyer who is looking to grow their compliance career, this is the role for you!
Apply today or call me, Lucky Nguyen, on 212-704-9900