AVP, Swap Dealer Compliance Testing
Salary $100000 - $120000 per year
Location New York
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
Date posted July 7, 2017
A well known investment bank is looking for an AVP level candidate to join their monitoring and testing team. This particular compliance officer will be specializing in swap dealer compliance testing.
About the AVP, Swap Dealer Compliance Testing Position:
In this business critical role, the AVP Swap Dealer Compliance Testing Officer will be working within the monitoring and testing team. This individual will specialize in the swap dealer and participate in many projects that are considered great growth opportunities at the AVP level.
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards and policies;
- Optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Performs testing, as directed by management, and assists in the reporting of related results designed to assist Compliance in identifying deficiencies and other issues impacting compliance controls.
- Helps align the function to the Enterprise Risk Management framework by deploying the critical second line of defense testing function.
- At a minimum; must have working knowledge or experience with the products or regulatory requirements of one of the following: Swaps, futures or Volcker.
The ideal candidate will have exemplary experience dealing with the swap dealer in a testing capacity. Candidates coming from the NFA, CFTC or Big 4 will be highly considered for this role.
This organization has a strong reputation in the industry and is looking to add additional compliance officers to their team.
If you are a junior or AVP candidate that is looking for a great growth opportunity, this is the perfect job for you.
Apply today or call me, Lucky Nguyen, on 212-704-9900