Compliance Analytics & Reporting Officer - $120k
Salary $90000 - $130000 per year
Location New York
Consultant Henry Smith
Date posted April 27, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Leading international bank is seeking a tech savvy Compliance Analytics & Reporting Office to join the core compliance function and help design, implement and perform group-wide compliance reporting.
Leading international bank is seeking a Compliance Analytics & Reporting Office to join the core compliance function and help design, implement and perform group-wide compliance reporting.
The role will be responsible for identifying trends and analysing metrics within the discipline of Compliance to report to boards and committees as well as external regulators.
This firm has strong growth plans in North America and this role will ensure that all compliance and regulatory risks are suitably identified and mitigated as the business expands.
The successful candidate must be extremely tech savvy, able to manipulate large data sets and utilise Excel to an advanced level as well as produce easy to comprehend reports in PowerPoint.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to the reporting of compliance and regulatory risk
- Assist in the production and development of all Compliance reports, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the compliance reporting framework
- Enhancement of the existing risk Dashboard
- Responsibility of ad hoc compliance reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees, as well as external regulatory requests
Suitable candidates will possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a compliance reporting function within a financial services firm
- Significant experience in manipulating large data sets using excel and other analytical tools
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Detailed understanding Compliance and Regulatory Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills