Fixed Income Advisory Compliance Officer
Salary $150000 - $170000 per year
Location New York
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
Date posted June 15, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A well known capital markets firm is looking to add a fixed income compliance officer to their team. Legal and compliance backgrounds are welcome to apply.
About the Fixed Income Advisory Compliance Officer role:
This opportunity is looking for a compliance officer with advisory experience in fixed income products business lines. Coverage will include treasuries, credit, rates, agencies, and structured products (ABS/MBS).
- Advise business areas on firm policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Identify regulatory trends and developments that impact business areas, and advise staff as to how this may impact their current activities.
- Draft, update, and implement relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide regulatory/compliance training.
- Assist the business on implementing and documenting various supervisory/control mechanisms.
- Participate in internal investigations, respond to regulatory inquiries, and coordinate internal and external audits and inspections. This organization is rapidly growing and is looking to add head count to their compliance advisory team.If you are a motivated compliance officer, this is a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a sizeable bank or broker/dealer working within the fixed income advisory compliance group.
Apply today or call me, Lucky Nguyen, on 212-704-9900