VP, Commodities Advisory Compliance
Salary $160000 - $180000 per year
Location New York
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
Date posted June 15, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
This compliance advisory position will be covering commodities and FX, more specifically energy and metals.
About the VP, Commodities Advisory Compliance Position:
This opportunity will allow the CFTC Compliance Officer look after day-to-day trading activity and work directly with the front office.
- Responsible for handling regulatory inquiries, regulatory reporting, position limits, examinations and internal audits;
- Provide advice to business personnel on rules and regulations, with particular focus on the Dodd-Frank Act and related developments; and coordinate with legal, new products, operations, IT and other areas to ensure appropriate controls are in place for current and new business activities;
- Act as the key compliance contact between the business and the regulatory authorities that govern them;
- Oversee and manage all aspects of on-going regulatory investigations including advising business management on strategy, coordinating with legal counsel, preparing and submitting responses and managing regulator’s expectations ;
- Supervise the delivery of regular training presentations to business management and sales/trading staff on emerging compliance issues