Senior Compliance Officer - Cryptocurrency
Salary $180000 - $200000 per year
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
Date posted September 22, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A renowned Cryptocurrency Exchange is looking to hire an experience compliance officer to work on day-to-day compliance initiatives.
This opportunity would appreciates candidates from financial services firms or Fintechs. The ideal candidate will have exposure to regulations pertain to cryptocurrency and block chain.
- Responsible for regulatory matters
- Oversee Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC, Sanctions, Financial Crimes and BSA Compliance.
- Interface and build relationship with regulators.
- Manage & oversee regulatory examinations and internal and external audits.
- Enhance and maintain the compliance framework through the development and implementation of comprehensive policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of changes in the regulatory landscape and proactively assess impact to the firm.
- Manage, lead and develop compliance and risk management teams.
- Work with the product teams in a compliance advisory capacity.
- Oversee vendor management processes from a risk & compliance standpoint.
- Have the ability to thrive in fast-pace, evolving, and technologically driven environment.