Manager, Fraud and Privacy Compliance
Salary $140000 - $170000 per year
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A prominent financial technology firm that specializes in blockchain technology is looking to recruit a compliance officer to look after their privacy and fraud compliance program. This individual will be a strong contributor to the firm and will work alongside key members of the firm.
The Privacy and Fraud Compliance Officer will work with the Director of Compliance for oversight of a wide range of issues with a focus on GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation), privacy laws and cybersecurity. The Compliance Officer will work to identify gaps, enhance existing practices and develop and implement testing protocols. The Compliance Officer will be expected to be current on domestic and international regulatory developments and best practices and to help integrate such practices into our businesses.
A successful candidate will:
- Enhance and maintain the compliance efforts across the organization.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability by assessing and overseeing internal controls.
- Act as the regulatory liason for key projects such as compliance audits and requests for information (RFI).
- Provide compliance advice to the product teams
- Stay abreast on GDPR, prviacy, internal risk management and cybersecurity issues
- Work with the legal team to analyze regulations and their aplicability to products
This organization is widely recognized in the fintech industry for their use of blockchain technology. The firm provides business solutions to companies and individuals looking to enhance thier security and privacy framework.