Compliance Training Manager
Salary $12000 - $140000 per year
Consultant Jessica Taylor
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Stand alone compliance training manager opportunity reporting to the Regional Head of Central Compliance, and working with the Global Head of Regulatory Training. Develop and implement training courses and communications designed to instill the appropriate level of knowledge around Compliance-related policies and procedures inline with current regulations.
- Implement and manage a consistent compliance training framework
- Provide direction to Compliance officers on training and communication of key compliance issues
- You will work alongside regional counterparts and the Global Head of Regulatory Training on the development and implementation of the Global Regulatory Training plan.
- Design and deliver compliance training in a professional services environment
- Managing the production, maintenance and execution of a regional compliance training plan
- Assist in the development of compliance education and communications materials, including online courses
- Work with compliance colleagues to ensure regulatory training requirements are met, as well as develop methods to assess training effectiveness.
- Promoting effective compliance training record keeping, and full utilization of the global learning management system.
- The ability to develop others, work autonomously and deliver results within deadlines
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in instructional design and training methodologies in the following areas:
• Adult learning theory
• Learning Needs Analysis
• Content Analysis
• Writing Learning objectives
• Application exercises / Interactivity
• Curriculum design
• Learning Assessments
• Course Evaluation (Kirkpatrick)
• Soft skill professional development assessments
Training qualifications and the Kirkpatrick certification (bronze level or above) are not required, but highly desirable.