VP, Operational Due Diligence
Consultant Christian Lewis
JobRef 113462/0012019-04-18 2019-06-07 financial-services permanent US New York City New York 388 Greenwich St 10013 USD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading private banking arm of a a global investment bank is in search for a VP of Operational Due diligence covering all asset classes serving their Private Bank Investment Groups
• Assess investment manager operations, internal controls and risks as well as assessing third party providers through thorough onsite reviews
• Review manager and fund documentation including Formation Documents, Offering Memorandums, Service Provider and Financing Agreements.
• Conduct ongoing reviews of investments
• Write formal assessments of reviews for internal and external distribution
• Coordinate the service provider and counterparty confirmation process globally, and reconcile prime broker,
• Min. of 5 years of direct operational due diligence experience covering private equity / real estate / hedge funds
• Knowledge of private equity / real estate / hedge funds strategies and trades, valuation and reconciliation issues and best practices of the industry.
• Knowledge of global regulatory and compliance rules and regulations
• Flexibility to travel
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance or accounting