Salary $150,000 - $190,000 per year
Consultant Jessica Taylor
JobRef 113142/0012019-04-18 2019-06-15 financial-services permanent US Greenwich Connecticut 06830 06830 USD 150000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Top Hedge Fund currently seeking an exceptionally talented individual with two- to five-years’ experience with regulatory reporting, preferably with an investment manager or fund administrator, to join the Compliance Department.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of all regulatory reports filed on behalf of the firm.
- Coordinate collecting and synthesizing data for various daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to U.S. and foreign regulators and departments such as the SEC, CFTC, NFA, U.S. Treasury, Bureau of Economic Analysis, as well the UK’s FCA, Germany’s BaFin, Italy’s CONSOB, and various others.
- Develop and document internal processes and procedures related to the firm’s various current and future filing obligations.
- Keep abreast of global regulatory developments, particularly in the U.S., Asia and Europe, and apprise other departments and groups of applicable requirements by researching regulatory and filing rules and writing and communicating guidelines and while becoming a part of a strategic solution for process and control modifications within the firm.
What You’ll Bring
- An undergraduate degree with a focus in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Hands on experience with major shareholder / disclosure of interest filings, Section 13, the EU Short Sale Rule, Treasury International Capital (TIC) reports, and EMIR
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes, create efficiencies
- High proficiency in Excel and Bloomberg
- Knowledge of complex financial derivatives
- J.D., C.F.A. or C.P.A. is a plus