VP Model Risk Managmenet
Salary $140,000 - $160,000 per year
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
JobRef 112872/0012019-04-18 2019-06-15 financial-services permanent US New York City New York USD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An investmnet bank is looking to recruit a VP level candidate to their model validation team to help analyze qualitative methodologies.
- Create a qualitative methodology Inventory and business plan of function
- Educate qualitative methodology owners and related stakeholders in the regulatory need of the effort
- Evaluate conceptual soundness of QMs, test QM inputs and assumptions, test QM performance and sensitivity to assumptions, and perform other standard validation functions
- Present and discuss validation findings with QM stakeholders and senior management
- Work on remediation actions and deadlines for specialized qualitative methodology problems
- Engage owners and related stakeholders as necessary in order to proactively assess, document, and independently validate qualitative methodologies for their usage in different areas
- Minimum 4 years of experience in modeling, model development or model validation
- Understanding of CCAR, U.S. Regulatory Reform, Capital Rules and Model Risk Management (SR 11-7)
- Experience with PRe-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR), forecasting, market risk, credit risk and/or operational risk models.