Location Miami, FL, USA
Consultant Thomas Byrne
JobRef 120962/0012019-08-12 2019-10-11 financial-services permanent US Miami Florida USD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We’re working on an exciting Compliance Analyst position in Miami. Joining a growing compliance team you’ll be working with talented individuals in an environment where you can learn and grow your skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the CCO, researching new and existing laws, regulations, policies and industry standards, and identifies existing and emerging business practice issues and risks of the company
- Preparing regulatory filings
- Collaborating with compliance staff to support the firm’s business units
- Designing and reviewing automated compliance monitoring reports and ensuring adherence to compliance policies.
- You’ll also work on long-term projects to maintain the firm’s high standards of compliance with new and existing regulations.
- Help devise solutions relating to current and new regulatory compliance requirements, guidelines and bulletins that impact the company's products and overall business
- Helps to continuously review industry compliance issues
- Helps business improve controls around key risks, including financial crimes risk, and assists in reviewing and resolving international sanctions issues including potential specially designated nationals or issues involving sanctioned countries
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- Over 1 years’ experience within the Compliance function
- Strong academic background with a relevant Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Experience with international sanctions and financial crimes matters highly preferred
- Experience with legal or regulatory matters or risk management is preferred
For more information get in touch with Thomas Byrne on 212 704 9900 or email@example.com