VP Marketing Compliance
Salary $100,000 - $150,000 per year
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
JobRef 120162/0012019-09-11 2019-11-10 financial-services permanent US New York New York 10036 USD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Marketing Compliance Analyst will join the core compliance team to work on marketing, advertising and communication review.
- Review and approve investment adviser and broker dealer communications and marketing materials for compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal compliance policies. As a registered principal, review and submit Retail Communications and similar retail advertising materials to FINRA.
- Help administer the Code of Ethics and Personal Investment Policy, including review and approval of employee personal trading and quarterly certification process.
- Review RFPs and DDQs and other questionnaires and certifications and assist with preparation of certain responses to such questionnaires.
- Keep current on regulatory changes and business changes impacting marketing and advertising.
- Assist with other aspects of the compliance program, as requested.
- College degree (required).
- FINRA Series 7 and 24
- Two or more years of compliance experience at a registered investment adviser, preferably one that offers retail products as well as institutional services. An understanding of the asset management business and its product development practices is a plus.
- Experience submitting and working with FINRA’s Advertising Regulation Department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently and effectively manage time and prioritize work to meet multiple tight deadlines while paying attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.