VP - Private Credit Advisory Compliance
Salary $120,000 - $150,000 per year
Location Santa Monica, CA, USA
Consultant Jessica Taylor
JobRef 125662/0012019-11-08 2020-01-07 financial-services permanent US Santa Monica California 90405 90405 USD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Asset Management firm seeking Private Credit Advisory Compliance Vice President for their Santa Monica office. Supporting the Credit business, including Private credit team, you will serve as a primary point of contact for regulatory compliance inquiries, questions and other compliance matters related to strategic initiatives.
- Manage private credit related matters
- Prepare and review policies, procedures, process and controls
- Implement and enhance existing programs/controls framework
- Periodic testing
- Manage surveillance escalation items
- Analysis and implementation of existing and new regulations
- 5-8 years compliance experience including servings a private credit SME
- Strong knowledge of the US federal securities laws
- Bachelors degree required; Master's or law degree preferred.