Portfolio Compliance Analyst
Salary $70,000 - $90,000 per year
Location Chicago, IL, USA
Consultant Thomas Byrne
JobRef 126132/0012019-11-18 2020-01-17 financial-services permanent US Chicago Illinois USD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're working with an Investment Management Client based in Chicago who are looking for a Portfolio Compliance Anlayst to join their growing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Working on the analysis and approval of Charles River coding input.
- Review and investigate compliance exceptions in Charles River. Determine best practice for reducing 'false positive' output and create efficiency and scale in the batch review process.
- Liaise with key project stakeholders across teams to find innovative solutions to challenges
- Learn and provide coverage for the company's existing Risk and Trade Compliance responsibilities including guideline monitoring in Bloomberg AIM, coding for new client accounts, and production of client reporting.
What they're looking for:
- A bachelor's degree level education within a relevant field
- 2-3 years minimum experience monitoring or coding compliance rules in Charles River
- Experience with a prior implementation of Charles River is desirable, but not required
- Knowledge of fixed income and equity investments, derivatives a plus
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information get in touch with Thomas Byrne at Robert Walters on 212 704 9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org