Vice President - Internal Audit Manager
Salary Dental + Vision + Medical
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
You, the Internal Audit Manager, will be given responsibility to undertake internal audits and other related risk and control assignments for this asset management business.
The Internal Audit Manager is required to give business heads commercial business advice on risk related matters and maintain a detailed knowledge of relevant regulatory rules.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager:
- Maintaining a satisfactory understanding of the business's activities, products, IT systems, regulatory rules and US GAAP
- Updating risk assessments in RADAR
- Undertaking assignment and tasks in accordance with the plan and Internal Audit’s policy and practices
- Ensuring that line management perceive that an assignment was undertaken efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring audit issues are fully discussed with staff and management and their views are understood and considered and issues raised are commercial
- Every quarter, obtaining management progress reports
- Preparing reports about audit findings for the Audit Committee
Key Requirements of the Internal Audit Manager:
- Experienced in asset management SOX financial control assessments and US GAAP
- Experienced on asset management financial products, settlement systems and regulation
- Ability to provide risk and control guidance and communicate effectively
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience within a multi-national organization
- Good computer literacy
This exciting role is with an asset management business.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call me on 212 704 9900.