Financial Reporting Analyst
Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst to provide a comprehensive understanding of financial reporting principles, concepts, practices and standards in performing complex duties related to compiling, reviewing and transmitting accurate financial results internally or externally to regulatory bodies (e.g., FHFA, SEC).
- Perform accounting, control, and financial reporting for responsible areas.
- Check data for reasonableness by reviewing past trends and changing conditions and by analyzing results against monthly forecasts. .
- Design new reports or enhance existing reporting to reflect changes in policy
- Generate and post journal entries and prepare manual journal entries as required.
- Analyze, develop, and enhance internal processes and applications.
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers.
- May document processes by writing specifications or requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- CPA preferred.
- Public accounting experience with an SEC registered company is strongly preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of financial statements and current U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), including experience in analyzing financial statements and corporate results.
- Ability to review and analyze complex financial information to record transactions, prepare financial reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Serve as the initial reviewer for journal entries, workpapers, reports, schedules and materials.
This financial services leader provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano for more information.