Salary $60000 - $110000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 15, 2016
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager or Director and assist with planning, executing and reporting financial, operational and compliance related audits
- Assist with audit planning and drafting initial audit scope.
- Assist in evaluating controls and in identifying control gaps.
- Document and maintain sufficient supporting information
- Collaborate and share knowledge with audit teams across the Internal Audit organization
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners at the manager and staff levels.
- Internal or external audit experience preferred.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance or related risk and control experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to document and analyze a business or operational process
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present analysis and conclusions with clarity and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate across business lines, with all levels of management.
This role is working for a leading mortgage provider in Washington, DC