Finance Planning & Analysis - Retail Banking
Salary $130000 - $140000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 17, 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Planning & Analysis - Retail Banking to join a professional services organisation based in Atlanta. You will sit within the finance department and partner with management and other teams to drive profitable growth, optimize return on capital, drive strategic initiatives, and analyze investment opportunities and marketing campaigns for a private label credit card portfolios.
- Mentor, and develop a team of high performing finance professionals
- Drive profitable growth strategies and Return on Capital optimization across portfolios
- Drive insight, understanding, and recommendations to improve profitability efforts
- Lead all pricing efforts associated with new promotions and product offerings
- Participate in the preparation of key financial presentations
- Lead partner interaction and communication to coordinate plan efforts, promotional calendar, growth strategy and cost of credit analysis
- Manage the department’s business bontrol efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of financial leadership experience, with credit card experience preferred
- Superior communication skills
- Advanced analytical and cognitive capability
- Strong teamwork and collaboration ability – extensive cross functional interaction
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented, intense environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
This role is working for a leading financial services firm in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.