Vice President – Internal Audit – IT Audit Manager
Salary $140000 - $170000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 17, 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Vice President – Internal Audit – IT Audit Manager to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will work collaboratively with others to develop strong client relationships and support delivery of the companies Audit Plan.
- Lead discussions with clients regarding audit observations
- Provide constructive feedback and evaluation to team members for audit assignments
- Act as mentor and coach to less experienced team members
- Scope audit assignments including preparation of the scoping document.
- Manage audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified
- Review and direct control evaluations
- Write high quality observations and audit reports
- Manage audit teams on a day to day basis
- 5+ years experience in IT Application development or operations processes, business-integrated auditing or risk and control activities
- 5+ years experience of leading and developing individuals
- Financial services industry knowledge, in particular relating to Investment Banking
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC or other relevant technical qualification; and graduate degree)
- Practical understanding of relevant industry regulations and their impact on technology
- Applicable knowledge of business and associated technology risks and controls in complex systems environments
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.