Senior Audit Associate
Salary $90000 - $120000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted April 12, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Audit Associate to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will report directly into the Vice President who manages the Investments team responsible for audit coverage.
- Lead some audit engagements or large parts of audit engagements.
- Help to develop departmental strategy
- Communicate audit findings to management
- Accountable for meeting deliverables
- Help the team and department provide advisory services when required
- Provide ongoing continuous monitoring and relationship management
- Be prepared to travel to locations domestically and internationally
- At least 4-6 year’s internal or external auditing experience
- Proficiency in risk analysis and report preparation.
- At least one certification or licensing registration preferred such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Series 7.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply