Salary $9000 - $160000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted May 23, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a professional services organisation based in Washington, DC. You will review and analyze complex financial information to record transactions, prepare financial reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Compile, review, analyze, and record financial information to the general ledger.
- Review balance sheet and profit and loss statements
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations to ensure general ledger account information is accurate
- Respond to inquiries
- Identify control weaknesses
- Assist with coordinating and administering assignments
- Review and finalize staff work papers and deliverables
- Provide and effectively explain requested information to auditors
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and implement advanced accounting concepts
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and implement GAAP and SEC financial disclosure requirements
- Public accounting experience required
- CPA or CPA in progress strongly preferred
- Secondary mortgage market experience is a plus
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.