Internal Auditor, Capital Markets
Salary $85000 - $140000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted May 23, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Internal Auditor, Capital Markets to join a professional services organisation based in Washington, DC. You will assist with planning, executing and reporting financial, operational and compliance related audits and projects to facilitate compliance with federal laws, corporate standards and generally accepted accounting principals.
- Successfully perform all key job functions of the Internal Auditor role
- Coordinate and lead audit team meetings to discuss the audit plan
- Review audit documentation
- Assist with tracking results of prior audits
- Provide informal, day-to-day coaching and guidance to Internal Auditors
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners at the manager and staff levels
- 3+ years of related experience
- Must possess a CPA, CIA, CFA, or CIDA
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields of (including but not limited to) mortgage backed securities, derivatives, liquidity risk management, interest rate risk management, understanding the mortgage market, and trading of the mortgage backed securities
- Strong ability to apply risk concepts and identify the appropriate audit procedures to meet the intended objectives
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.