Fund Accountant & Reconciliations
Salary $55000 - $65000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 13, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Fund Accountant & Reconciliations analyst to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will join an established investment management firm who are seeking a Junior Fund Accountant to join its Fund Accounting group.
- Prepare cash, position, and market value reconciliations
- Research sources of reconciliation breaks and liaise with Fund Accounting members and counterparty contacts to resolve breaks
- Maintain in-house accounting records
- Monitor cash and margin balances
- Prepare requests for invoice payments
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
- Prefer 1-2 years of prior experience in fund accounting with experience in portfolio reconciliation
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.