Futures Fees and Commissions
Salary $80000 - $120000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 9, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Futures Fees and Commissions Analyst or AVP to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will assist management in the oversight of the firms’ client commission and CCP exchange fee platform.
- Reconciliation of Exchange Fees
- Liaise with offshore Brokerage team to reconcile execution fees
- Liaise with Sales and Client Service to resolve exchange fee and Commission queries
- Oversee the update of client commissions and commission adjustments
- Maintain exchange and CCP memberships
- Single point of contact for escalation of client commission
- Identify and escalate control gaps and seek resolution
- Face off against external and internal auditors.
- Close open audit and regulatory items
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with large disparate data sets
- Basic to intermediate accounting knowledge
- Previous experience in Futures Clearing Derivatives environment
- Prior knowledge and an understanding of the Exchange Traded Derivatives rules and regulations
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.