Fund Accounting Analyst
Salary $100000 - $125000 per year
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted July 18, 2017
A leading Asset Manager is currently looking to add to the growing Global Fund Accountant team to support the Investment operations for one of their Alternative Investment teams.
A leading Asset Manager are looking for a fund accounting Analyst in the Global Fund and Accounting Services (“GFAS”) team that supports investment operations for one of the Alternative investment teams. The product set primarily consists of Illiquid Credit Closed End Alternative/Hybrid Portfolios.
- Review NAVs for several of the firm’s alternative investment fund products, including detailed review and analysis of key reconciliations and fee calculations.
- Facilitate expense processing amongst the Alternative Portfolios and our external administrators.
- Review annual audited financial statements.
- Liaise with funds’ independent auditors and administrators.
- Support required regulatory filings, such as Form PQR, Form PF, and AIFMD filings.
- Communicate performance results to investors and resolve investors’ questions.
- Custom reporting and projects for investor specific needs.
- Partnering and communicating with various internal business units regarding fund products and performance data.
- Group project opportunities related to implementation of new product accounting, operational procedures, and planning / evaluating technology enhancements.
- BS/BA degree in business administration or accounting, CPA a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant investment/fund accounting or public accounting (audit) work experience, specifically supporting investment funds, alternatives experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proper accounting skills, including knowledge of US GAAP and financial statement presentation for investment companies.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, emphasis on Excel. Experience with VBA is a plus.
If this is a position you are interested in, or would like to have a confidential conversation about this position then please do get in touch. Alternatively, if you do know someone that might be interested, then please do pass on my details refer them to us.