Senior Manager - Financial & Business Analysis - CCAR
Salary $175000 - $200000 per year + Bonus
Location New York
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted April 26, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
My Client, a large Financial Services business, is looking to hire a Senior Manager of Financial and Business Analysis. The role is responsible for designing and developing CCAR and Stress testing Scenario for the businesses U.S. arm. The role is a great opportunity for someone with a strong track record in CCAR/Stress testing to develop their career in a prestigious organization committed to the development of its employees.
The successful individual to take this role will have responsibility for establishing a fit-for-purpose Scenario Design structure and models with strong governance and analytics. You will support the Head of Scenarios and Modelling in all forecasting assessments including non-PPNR models, governance committees linked to scenario design including board of Directors and analysis around Capital Implications
Core responsibilities and task
- Design baseline and stress scenarios for CCAR 9Q BAU and Global Market Shock
- Work with Risk to understand and incorporate firm specific risks in proposed scenarios
- Perform Analysis to benchmark scenarios with internal and industry data.
- Develop and manage models related to scenario design and enrichment. Ensure planning compliance with FRB and OCC supervisory guidance on Model Risk Management
- Use current trends to perform industry research
- Seek Stakeholder feedback on proposed scenarios
- Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders; Risk Identification team, LOB, Finance, Credit and Market Risk teams, CCAR Modeling leads, Head of CCAR, Head of Capital Planning, Country CFO and Country CRO as well as regulators
- Lead and train junior members of the team
- Meet internal standards, including ensuring that the models used in Scenario design and Enrichment meet the requirements of the businesses model policy
Background and key qualifications
- Minimum of six years of proven financial management experience or equivalent. Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or finance, related field or equivalent experience: Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of stress testing and CCAR requirements
- Strong ability for problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and with all levels of internal and external management and government regulators