Salary $60000 - $75000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted May 3, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Auditor to join a professional services organisation based in Chicago, IL. You will be involved in conducting assigned internal audit reviews within the business area in order to provide assurance on the adequacy, appropriateness and effectiveness of the internal control environment and risk management framework, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- Determine the audit scope, in conjunction with the Auditor in Charge, Team Lead and the Audit Manager
- Conduct and document audit testing of key controls within specified areas and identify reportable issues of risk
- Comfortable working in virtual global teams, with both auditors and business partners
- Provides technical expertise and applies analytical skills to review information, performs assessments of the audit results, and evaluates the adequacy of controls
- Actively communicates the audit status to Audit Services management and assists in the compilation of findings and recommendations for the purpose of status updates, memos, and audit reports
- Performs issue tracking and validation of closure of issues
- Recommend improvements for the effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes
- Responsible for staying current on regulatory rules and changes within the funds services industry
- Contribute to the further enhancement of the audit services process and provide input to special projects, as assigned
- Experience of auditing asset and fund servicing activities (e.g. custody services, fund administration and capital markets), typically gained in a financial services audit environment, together with knowledge of risks and controls of these activities, including operational and compliance risks.
- Professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CISA, CIA, ACA, ACCA) are preferable but not mandatory
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong work paper documentation skills
- A College or University degree and/or relevant audit, risk management, regulatory, or funds industry experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.