Senior Finance Manager, Accounting Policy
Salary $165000 - $220000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 26, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager, Accounting Policy to join a professional services organisation based in Charlotte, NC. You will provide technical accounting support, guide new standard implementation and review 1934 Act SEC filings.
- Participate in the implementation of new accounting standards and other technical accounting changes
- Act in an advocacy role on behalf of the bank with accounting standard setters and various industry organizations
- Reviews and/or writes sections of the Corporation's ‘34 Act SEC filings
- Draft comment letters to standard setters
- Draft responses to SEC review comments
- Interact directly with PwC audit engagement management and staff
- 10 plus years of accounting requirements
- Strong understanding of accounting standards
- Understanding of Bank regulations including SEC requirements
- Prior Big-4 audit experience preferred
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.