Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted September 23, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Controller working for a Hedge Fund Advisor in New York
A Hedge Fund are currently looking to recruit a Controller to work directly with the CFO and finance team to manage all aspects of accounting, reconciliation, treasury, reporting, audit and tax related functions.
- Liaise with the risk team and fund administrator to maintain the fund's portfolios and data integrity by performing daily trade and position reconciliations
- Participate in and oversee regularly, occurring processes, including, but not limited to finalization of the monthly NAV, proper allocation of expenses, and quarterly financial statement reporting.
- Review the accuracy of financing charges in accordance with relevant prime brokerage agreements
- Work with the risk and data team to focus on automation of daily processes
- Liaise with the General Counsel and legal team regarding quarterly and annual regulatory reporting
- Mentor and oversee members of the finance team
- 8-10 years of relevant alternative asset experience with an asset manager with focus on accounting
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Excel, detail orientated, ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills required
If this is a position you are interested in, then please do send an updated resume to email@example.com, or feel free to call me on 212 704 9900 to have a confidential discussion.