AVP - Principal IT Auditor
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted December 16, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Investment Bank looking to recruit for an AVP, Principal IT Auditor
The Investment Bank are looking to recruit for a Principal IT Auditor at the AVP within the CIB Technology team. You will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the internal controls as well as supporting the implementation for the Group Audit methodology relating to the bank.
- Perform coverage of automated business processes and the respective technology environment and supporting Continuous Audit Assessment
- You will be required to lead and successfully deliver Technology audits, or participate in integrated Business and Technology audits, both locally and globally
- You will work on Front to Back Audits along with the CIB operational audit team and cover the IT application and related infrastructure controls of the global and regional CIB application landscape
- Plan audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifies risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks and attends meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required
- Generate impactful draft audit reports for review by senior Group Audit management and to facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues
- Review and provide expert opinions on action plans provided by clients, helping them develop robust remediation plans
- CISA Qualification (desirable)
- Investment Banking Experience (desirable)
- IT Audit Experience is Essential for this position
If this is a position you are interested in, then please do send over an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can reach me on 212 704 9900 for a confidential discussion.