IT Audit, AVP
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Investment Bank are looking to recruit for an IT Auditor at an AVP level within their Global Markets Team
Based in New York, an Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit for an AVP, IT Auditor within their Global Markets Team where you will be responsible for both US and Global IT Audits.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the internal controls relating to any risk involved in the relevant areas and the risk assessment framework
- Lead on the IT audits within the group and be part of the audits both locally as well as globally
- Draft audit reports whilst tracking any issues and have the ability to identify those issues and minimize the risks
- Be proactive and develop and maintain a professional working relationship
- Knowledge of Capital Markets or Investment Banking clients
- Public Accounting or Investment Banking Experience
- IT Audit experience in an Investment Banking context
- Experience of auditing IT applications supporting the trade processing lifecycle
- Knowledge of one or more of the products (credit, commodities, equities, FX products etc)
If this is a position you are interested in, then please do send through an updated resume to email@example.com, or please call me on 212 704 9900 for a confidential conversation.