Senior Associate - Internal Audit
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A Top 10 Private Equity Global Firm are looking for a Senior Auditor to join their Internal Audit function.
A top 10 private equity investment firm, are currently looking to hire into their Internal Audit Function, where you will be involved with helping to build out the audit function from the ground up. As a business to have around $98 billion in AUM, they are looking for someone to come in and have an impact within the business. This position is based in Fort Worth, Texas but the company will assist with relocation for the candidate they look to hire.
- Conduct audits successfully from beginning to end which include identifying any issues raised and offer solutions to the business at risk
- Develop audit programs and test procedures relevant to risk and test
- Review evidence of the audits and draft accurate reports to support conclusions
- Investigate the cause of any issues raised
- Understand the process and have the the ability to apply risk and control concepts
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience within internal audit
- Public Accounting experience or an internal audit role within investment management or financial services
- Experience in evaluating and testing internal controls
- Experience with building out or assisting with building out an internal audit function or having been involved within project work
- CPA or CIA is desirable for this position
If this is a position you are interested in, then please do send through an updated resume to email@example.com, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation on 212 704 9900.