Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted January 18, 20197 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Investment Manager looking for an Analyst in New York City
A Privately Owned Investment Manager are currently looking to recruit an Analyst within their group due to internal growth. The group are looking for this person to sit within their Alternative Investment team, where the exposure will be able to provide further experience and advance your career.
- Manage review of monthly NAVs of hedge funds
- Be responsible for for the reconciliation of investor accounts
- Manage monthly and quarterly investor reports, year-end financial statements and tax reporting
- Collate fund performance data
- Work closely with the fund operations and investment teams to produce weekly and monthly client reporting
- CPA License preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in public accounting or investment accounting preferred
- Can demonstrate your analytical skills
- Strong background in math
- Experience with financial services clients
If this is a position you are interested in, then please do send over an updated resume to email@example.com or alternatively, please do reach out to me on 212 704 9900.