Salary $95,000 - $125,000 per year + Bonus
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-04-06 financial-services permanent US San Francisco California 94105 USD 95000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client, an international Fintech firm focused on Cryptocurrency, is looking to hire a Japanese speaking Finance Manager for their San Francisco office. They do ideally want a candidate that is Japanese speaking too, in order to be able to effectively communicate with the Japan office.
The Finance Manager will lead the accounting and financial planning practice. The role will be responsible for building reporting infrastructure that will meet with stakeholders’ requirements.
The Finance manager will be instrumental in a team that establishes the accounting method for the unique product offered, working closely with auditors and related parties. The role will be reporting directly to the US CFO.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting
- Analyze and report financial KPIs to management
- Improve processes and controls for accounting and payment
- Analyze cash-flow generated from each product and build proper cash management system
- Extract and process data that is required for reporting from database by working closely with finance team and engineers in the firms international offices
Required background and experience
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent.
- CPA or equivalent qualification preferred
- 4+ year working in corporate accounting
- Working experience in financial institution
- Knowledge in database (SQL)
- Experience in Fintech or at a virtual currency company
- Fluent or proficient in Japanese language