Senior Internal Auditor
Salary $115,000 - $140,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Max Zheng
Date posted March 13, 20192019-03-13 2019-04-15 financial-services permanent US Washington DC District of Columbia 20005 USD 115000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a large national mortgage lending company who is looking for two Senior Internal Auditors to sit with their growing Audit function.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a mix and public accounting and industry audit experience, CPA or CIA certified individual to join their Audit team with a clear line of progression to a management role.
- Successfully perform all key job functions of the Senior Internal Auditor role at a higher level of complexity, scope and autonomy.
- Assist with coordinating and administering assignments, monitoring audit team progress and managing budgets and schedules.
- Serve as day-to-day project leader for audits ensuring projects are completed on-time and within scope and budget.
- Identify risks and assess potential impact of risks on the organization; use a risk-based approach to develop and adjust audit plans as appropriate and determine areas requiring additional analysis.
- Provide day-to-day project management oversight of Internal Auditors and Senior Internal Auditors (including project guidance and informal coaching).
- Conduct first level review of Internal Auditor and Senior Internal Auditor work and documentation; leverage Internal Audit Manager/Director guidance as needed.
- BA or BS degree in accounting, finance, business, or other related discipline required.
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA, CPA) preferred.
- Four or more years of public accounting, internal audit, risk management or other related business experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the mortgage market is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; effective in planning, prioritizing, and managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate across business lines, with all levels of management.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please feel free to get in touch if you do not need sponsorship. I can be reached at 212 704 9900 or on email me at firstname.lastname@example.org