Operational Due Diligence Analyst
Consultant Jennifer Redman
JobRef 111822/0012019-04-18 2019-06-04 accountancy permanent US New York City New York USD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Operational Due Diligence - Alternatives Consultancy Business
A New York headquartered alternatives research and advisory firm is growing rapidly and looking to add headcount to its research division. The firm offers its institutional clients investment and operational due diligence services, with the New York team expanding at Analyst level.
The firm prides itself on a collaborative and inclusive culture, nurturing staff with entrepreneurial flair and forward thinking initiatives. The Operational Due Diligence team takes a "team approach" on conducting thorough reviews for their clients, providing well rounded analysis paying close attention to risk profiles, aligning with investor requirements.
As an operational due diligence analyst you will be:
- Conducting hedge fund ODD calls and meetings
- Assessing risk, back office sufficiency and potential areas of conflicts
- Drafting research reports and communicating these with clients
- Developing relationships with existing and prospective clients
- 1-3 years experience in accounting/audit/operations and looking for a more client facing role
- Solid academic record
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong team player with a good work and moral ethic
- Independent critical thinking skills
If you are currently looking to take the next step in your career and join a leading US consulting firm in the research space, please click to apply or reach out directly on email@example.com or (212) 704-9900.
My client is an equal opportunities employer.