Financial Controller - Houston
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 per year
Location Houston, TX, USA
Consultant Jennifer Redman
JobRef 116042/0012019-06-18 2019-07-20 accountancy permanent US Houston Texas USD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global asset management firm are expanding their North American finance offering with the appointment of a Controller to their Houston office.
The local Financial Controller will take charge of fund financial reporting and management, regulatory reporting and tax for it's North American operations.
- Fund reporting for various structures across the US and islands
- Transaction accounting for the funds
- Lead both auditor and fund administration relationship, overviewing and monitoring work submitted by the administrator
- Fund performance monitoring and valuations
- Lead investor reporting schedule and present to investors as and when required
- Prepare financial statements (US GAAP, IFRS) and prepare annual audit
- Be the "go-to" person for financial related matters across the middle and front office, including translating data to more senior stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties as required by senior team
- CPA qualification
- Experience in an investment manager performing a similar role (above senior accountant)
- Big 4 audit experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to prioritize a busy workload
If you are based in Houston, Texas and looking for a new opportunity within a growing investment manager, please click to apply.