Salary $85,000 - $100,000 per year
Location Denver, CO, USA
Consultant Jennifer Redman
JobRef 119072/0012019-07-13 2019-09-07 accountancy permanent US Denver Colorado 1225 17th Street 80202 USD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A private equity consulting business is looking to add multiple Fund Controllers to their growing team servicing leading PE, VC and Real Estate funds. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado, with the firm having multiple offices in locations across the US.
The Fund Controller will work directly with senior management and will be responsible for the accurate reporting and accounting for the funds, working directly with high profile clients and offering invaluable advice concerning financial reports.
The Fund Controller will:
- Supervise the audit, tax, and general reporting process for allocated funds
- Prepare data and information for PE accounting processes (capital calls, distributions and allocations to investors)
- Take charge of cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Work directly with clients as and when needed
The Fund Controller will ideally be:
- Degree qualified (Accounting or similar)
- 2-3 years experienced in either audit for a public accounting firm, or similar accounting processes for a fund administrator
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the VC/PE market
- CPA qualified (or in process)
If you are based in Denver and looking for a new Fund Controller opportunity as a first move out of public accounting or from a fund administrator, this opportunity could be a great fit. Please click to apply.