Fund Controller - relocate to USA
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per year
Location Sydney NSW, Australia
Consultant Jennifer Redman
JobRef 119072/0012019-08-27 2019-10-26 accountancy permanent AU Denver New South Wales USD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A private equity consulting business is looking to add multiple Fund Controllers to their growing team servicing leading PE, VC and Real Estate funds. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado, with the firm having multiple offices in locations across the US. Luckily, they are in an excellent position that allows FULL sponsorship and relocation for Australian Nationals looking to make the move.
The Fund Controller will work directly with senior management and will be responsible for the accurate reporting and accounting for the funds, working directly with high profile clients and offering invaluable advice concerning financial reports.
The Fund Controller will:
- Supervise the audit, tax, and general reporting process for allocated funds
- Prepare data and information for PE accounting processes (capital calls, distributions and allocations to investors)
- Take charge of cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Work directly with clients as and when needed
The Fund Controller will ideally be:
- Degree qualified (Accounting or similar)
- Experience in either audit for a public accounting firm, or similar accounting processes for a fund administrator
- Post qual experience in fund accounting (preferably within PE)
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the VC/PE market
- CA/CPA qualified
If you are considering a move to the States, please get in touch for a confidential conversation about how we can assist, and whether this role would be right for you.