FP&A Senior Analyst
Salary $95,000 - $130,000 per year
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Jennifer Redman
JobRef 120892/0012019-11-12 2020-01-11 financial-services permanent US New York City New York 10036 USD 95000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global investment manager with a strong presence in the North American and global market is expanding their Financial Planning and Analysis offering and looking to recruit multiple positions at the junior and senior level.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst:
- Business line performance - assessing and monitoring performance across several business units both locally and globally from a strategy and forecasting perspective
- Fund performance - financial performance calculations for the funds, and translating this financial data to various business units
- Investor reporting - partnering with the IR team
- Ad hoc financial planning and analysis duties as necessary to help build the division
- 2-6 years experience in an FP+A role, preferable within a similar sized investment manager/ Private Equity firm
- Bachelors degree (min) in finance, accounting or a related field
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Stakeholder engagement skills
This position is incredibly unique and offers excellent opportunity to assist with the creation of what will become an important division of the firm as a whole. The role will offer direct access to senior individuals globally and offer a great platform for somebody with a strong financial analysis and modeling skill-set.