Salary $100000 - $140000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted May 23, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Guardium Engineer to join a professional services organisation based in Richardson, TX. You will lead and participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and analytical tasks and activities
- Establishes input and output processes and working parameters for hardware
- Able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences
- Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects
- Will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports
- Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Be responsible for design, deployment , and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Leakage Protections & Database Access Monitoring tool such as Guardium & others
- 5+ year’s experience and expertise in the Guardium & other platforms for DBAM/EDLP
- Heavily experienced in design, deployment and architecture of these platforms
- Manages Complexity
- Experience: 5+ years in DBAM/EDLP (Gurardium & Imperva)
- Previous experience in providing Operational Support as part of a high level escalation role
- In depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP Hardware Platforms. (Citrix NetScaler also helpful)
- In depth knowledge of F5 TMOS Architecture including currently generally available software versions
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols
- Functional understanding of network Layer 2 /3 switching and routing protocols
- In depth knowledge of ADC F5 LTM and GTM hardware platforms including engineering design and deployment implementation guidelines
- Functional understanding of diverse set of networked applications requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP, ANYCAST services, and others
- DMZ Network infrastructure knowledge including topology, security policies, firewalls and the L2/L3 switch and router infrastructure is required
- Understanding of LTM Inbound SNAT configurations and outbound NAT server to IP mapping required
- Participate in project scoping, estimating, delivery and other work.
- Ability to produce quality documentation (understand difference between standard, best practice, design & process documents.
- Unix system administration and scripting experience
- PHP and TCL Scripting experience a plus
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.