Salary $100000 - $200000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 14, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a IMS Programmer to join a professional services organisation based in Charlotte, NC. You will participate in the design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- Responsible for components of complex engineering and analytical tasks and activities
- Assists in establishment of input and output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system
- Serves as a fully seasoned and proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Experienced IMS z/OS systems programmer with a minimum of 7 - 10 years of experience.
- Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include IMS z/OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and background in IMS installation and maintenance procedures.
- Strong experience in IMS SMP/E usermod support.
- Strong experience in the support of IBM and BMC IMS program products.
- Familiar and experienced with IMS problem determination and performance techniques.
- Required to participate in IMS systems on call rotation
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.