Salary $110000 - $150000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 15, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Architect to join a professional services organisation based in Charlotte, NC. You will participate in the design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a business and system architecture
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems
- Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems
- Recommends the appropriate computer platform, work stations and communication linkage required to support distributed and client server business processes
- Interfaces with business areas to ensure all initiatives support business strategies and goals
- Serves as a fully seasoned technical resource
- 5+ years of overall business and technology experience
- 5+ years of experience with broad systems architecture design, planning and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development
- 3+ years of experience with technology modeling skills
- 3+ years of experience defending ideas and solutions to technology professionals
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services Environment preferably large financial institutions.
- Experience with leading and providing solutions for enterprise-wide business processes such as Account opening, enabling technologies and knowledge of how IT supports those solutions
- Experience working as a Solution Architect delivering solutions that are highly scalable
- Experience architecting and designing Omni-channel solutions is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud based architectures, API Gateways etc
- Experience with application of TOGAF Architectural Principles
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.