Java Developer - Equities
Salary $130000 - $165000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 15, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Java Developer to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will have experience as a technical developer to work on service side pricing and reporting frameworks.
- Deliver intraday risk pricing services
- Through a high-volume real-time application, give equity traders an up-to-date picture of their present exposure to various forms of risk
- This global application is used by equity, cash, swaps, exotic trading and regional risk management on a daily basis
- The framework streams real-time market data to distributed compute engines, consolidates risk & P/L reports and ultimately feeds results to front-office desktop applications
- Assist with all facets of application development including project and support work, analysis, tooling, release management and testing
- Development work is based around an agile process with frequent, small releases driven off a prioritized backlog of work.
- Experienced technical developer to work on service side pricing and reporting frameworks
- Core Java experience with an emphasis on writing concurrent, distributed, low-latency code to value derivatives in real-time via an interface to a C++ analytics library
- 5-10 years of experience a must
- Previous Banking experience a must
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.