Internal Audit, IT
Salary $90000 - $100000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Location Jersey City
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 19, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Internal Audit, IT Associate to join a professional services organisation based in Jersey City, NJ..
- Identifies meaningful issues in which controls are not properly designed or are not operating effectively.
- Assesses the risk and control environment for processes within coverage areas
- Validates the completion of agreed action plans under the guidance of a supervisor
- Understands the financial services industry and risk and control environment for coverage areas and identifies new risks
- Works closely with auditees to verify timely progress and completion of agreed action plans
- Assists a Senior Auditor or Audit Manager with the execution of audit planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Completes risk-focused fieldwork on time and within the allocated budget, notifying the auditor in charge promptly of issues that arise or when budgets or timelines are at risk
- Understands and performs root cause analysis for issues
- Possesses and demonstrates a strong understanding of audit techniques
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of Internal Audit policies & procedures
- Independently prepares work papers that fully comply with Internal Audit department policies and procedures
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of related experience minimum
- Previous internal or external audit experience is helpful, but not required. Previous job experience for Auditors can and should vary greatly to meet the department’s goal of having a team with diverse perspectives and work experiences
- Beneficial, but not required, are certifications related to the incumbent’s coverage responsibilities, such as Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Financial Analyst, or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.