Salary Dential + Medical + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted August 24, 2016
A leading investment management firm, focused on alternative credit-based strategies, is searching for an RFP Writer to support marketing and investor relations activities. The firm has offices located globally and this role will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
You will be responsible for completing requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information, operational due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from prospective and existing investors.
Key Responsibilities of the RFP Writer
- Coordinate with groups across the firm to gather information for updated responses to RFPs, and data requests.
- Work with outsourced consultant database population vendor for all active strategies
- Utilize and maintain the internal RFP content database by adding new records
- Provide firm and product AUM requests
- Maintain investment team personnel data for RFP and other ad hoc requests
- Update generic RFPs for all strategies on a quarterly basis
- Run ad hoc competitive analysis reports
Key Requirements For Applicants:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in the financial industry in an investor relations role
- Experience with RFPs preferred
- Working knowledge of asset management industry; fixed income experience preferred
If you would like to apply for the RFP Writer role please apply online or contact Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for further information.