Senior Relationship Manager
Salary $100000 - $150000 per year + +Medical +Vision +Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 16, 2016
The senior relationship manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of business banking clients who require financial services and products to meet their needs. This role is working for a leading investment bank in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Be the primary point of contact and key financial advisor
- Be accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships
- Analyze the client's financial and operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial services
- Have the ability to forge relationships with the appropriate decision makers
- Responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key extended team members in the analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services
- Coordinate client involvement by the team's specialists in credit and payments.
- 5 – 10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the business banking or middle market sector.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred.
- Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $10 - $50 million.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Proven sales skills and experience.
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends.
If you would like to apply for this position please call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 or at email@example.com