Portfolio Management Officer
Salary $70000 - $110000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Location Oklahoma City
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 29, 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Portfolio Management Officer to join a professional services organization based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. You will be responsible for underwriting and structuring of straightforward and complex credit transactions with minimal oversight.
Key Portfolio Management Officer Responsibilities:
- Approves credit transactions
- Leads the credit approval process
- Leads documentation and closing for straightforward credit transactions
- Provides ongoing management and primary accountability for all monitoring and maintenance activities on an assigned portfolio
- Have primary accountability for all monitoring and maintenance activities on an assigned client base
- Monitor clients operating performance and financial condition
- Deliver financial, industry, economic and other analysis to facilitate decision making
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to other Credit Products team members
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of solid experience in financial analysis, structuring, underwriting and portfolio management
- Strong communication and analytical/technical skills, including financial accounting, modeling and loan structuring.
If you are interested in this exciting Portfolio Management Officer opportunity please contact me or click to apply.